Order Worth Forgiving
Study that women's fiction. Order Now.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Display the blogger award emblem.
3. Nominate 15 (more or less) blogs and give a link to each.
4. Go to their blog and leave a comment that you've nominated them for the inspiring blogger award.
Thanks so much to author, Beverly Stowe McClure, for nominating me for this award. I'm in awe of all the book reviews she does. In so doing she helps out a lot of us. She also puts out a line of wonderful books herself.
We were online friends that finally met for lunch one day. I so enjoyed that, Beverly. Find her at
Here's things that inspire me:
1. A lady at my church though in her upper seventies ministers personally and in classes to so many. I watch her and think I have no excuse.
2. My husband who with kindness and patience has done everything to help me during this last month when I was sick. (Even though I was cranky and hard to live with.) He's a keeper.
3. Sunsets. One thing that North Texas is known for is beautiful sunsets. Sunsets often spark my creative juices and make me grateful to be alive.
Many blogs inspire me, but here is my nominations for the blogger award nominees.
1. Diane Gates: Moving the Ancient Barriers https://dianegates.wordpress.com/
2.L. A. Freeland http://lafreeland.com/2015/01/08/honesty-central-getting-real/
3.Words about the Word (Cass Wessel) http://www.wordsabouttheword.com/index.html
4. A Writer's Life (Mary Beth Lee) http://www.marybethlee.com/
5.Winona Cross (Wandering and Wondering with Words) http://winonacross.blogspot.com/
6.Bonnie Lanthripe- The Next Phase https://bonnielanthripe.wordpress.com/
7. Blanche Day Manos http://www.blanchedaymanos.com/blog/
8. Books by Barnes (Crystal Barnes) http://www.booksbybarnes.com/#!blog/c1jfh
9. Patti Shene - She has 3 blogs, Teens of Today, Patti's Porch, & the Over 50 Group - http://www.pattishene.com/
10. God is Here with Mary Hamilton http://www.maryhamiltonbooks.com/blog/
11. Heartfelt Stories of the Old West (Linda Broday) http://lindabroday.com/blog/
Okay, that's enough. Happy blogging and reading blogs to you all. I wish for you an inspiring week.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
4RV Publishing Co. has just released a middle grade book by one of my favorite authors, Beverly Stowe McClure. Her young adult novels have kept me riveted, so I'm anxious to hear about the new book.
What's it about, Beverly?
Barnes and Noble: http://tinyurl.com/18r6ox4
Thanks so much for telling us about your new book, Beverly. I can't wait to get my copy. Thanks for allowing me to join your blog spotlight for STAR OF THE TEAM.
Anyone have a question for this author?
Saturday, January 4, 2014
A dream shattered.