The Lord healed me emotionally. My weight went down, and I learned to maintain the hundred pound loss. How? A total change of mindset.
For a food addict to maintain a loss, we must
1. change the way we look at food
2. change the way we look at ourselves
3. change the way we look at God.
During the last twenty healthy-eating years, I learned to make many new recipes that add spice to my eating.
If you're a food addict or a compulsive overeater, I wrote two books that might help.
1. a women's fiction: Worth Her Weight
2. a devotion book: Divine Dining: 365 Devotions to Guide You to Healthier Weight and Abundant Wellness.
For further help, watch for the soon release of Divine Dining Weight Controllers Workbook. Not only will this book give fourteen classes with questions to answer, memory work to do, and a suggested eating plan, but it gives extra recipes at the end for the bored food addict.
Now it's your turn. What's your favorite healthy recipe? Leave it in the comments section below.